Exception: Eurolight E25/E35 - 71 lenses ranging from -35D to +35D.
Blood pressure measuring
To clean the device, please use only a soft dry cloth.br />Reusable cuff: When necessary, wipe the cuff clean with a damp cloth.
Monitor:To clean the instrument by hand, we recommend applying the disinfecting agent Mikrozid Sensitiv Liquid (Schülke & Mayr) and letting it sit at least 5 minutes before wiping it off.
Reusable cuff: Clean the cuff by wiping it with a damp cloth and disinfecting it with soap or a disinfecting agent. The durability of these cuffs was tested with the following recommended disinfecting agents: Buraton (liquid), Cidex®, Ethanol (70%), isopropyl-alcohol (70%), Mikrozid® and Sporicidin®. After disinfecting the cuff, rinse it with water and hang it to air dry.
A calibration check can be performed by the manufacturer or by an authorized service provider in accordance with the Medical Device Directive.
For price inquiries, please contact our service team at email@example.com
- Implanted electronic devices (such as a pacemaker)
- Metal implants in the body near the treatment area where current will be flowing (arms or legs)
- Intrauterine devices containing metal (contraceptive coils) when treating the feet
- Larger-sized skin irregularities that cannot be covered with Vaseline or insulating bandages/wrap
- Cardiac arrhythmia or lack of sensitivity to painful stimuli
- Empty the treatment tubs.
- Wipe treatment tubs, electrodes and connector cables with a dry cloth and then disinfect as follows:
Apply any commercially available disinfecting agent such as Bode Bacillol®, Braun Meliseptol® or Orochemie B30. Heed the instructions given by the manufacturer of the disinfecting agent. The surface that is to be disinfected must be wiped with just enough pressure as to ensure that the surface is sufficiently moistened and enough disinfecting agent has been applied. The applied disinfecting agent must be allowed to dry on the surface; the surface is not to be wiped dry. The above-mentioned disinfecting agent must be left on for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- The SwiSto3 iontophoresis device is to be wiped down as described above on a weekly basis.
- Treatment tubs, electrodes and cables are to be disinfected before each treatment.
- Sponge pockets and foam mats can be rinsed out with warm water, but not with any cleaning agents and for hygienic reasons, are only to be used on one and the same patient.
KaWe examination lights have an extremely high-quality surface material that can be cleaned with typical cleaning agents. The filter is made of high-quality plastic. When cleaning, heed the following instructions:
Wipe the filter with a damp cloth (never use a dry cloth).
After cleaning the filter, wipe it with an anti-static agent using a lint-free cloth.